Trefuly LTD & Firmsme proved concept with our first project Goes with Jeans and are continuing to phase II.
Firmsme.com is owned by Trefuly LTD based in the UK.
Proving concept of business ideas is one of our core specialties. We are currently working on GoesWithJeans.com in the London area.
Email us if you want to Contact us. We don’t answer the phone.
Connect with us through email.
We added Sneakerinvestor to the Goes with Jeans project. In October we proved concept for GWJ but our initial asset available for investment purchase is not enough for a full portfolio. Sneaker Investor allows GWJ to create investments for purchase by Female investors. The investments being created are long-term investment assets packaged for purchase by investors.
We are using a shared work environment while commuting from the Fire Swamp. Our main space is in Cambridge and starting in February, we will be using London shared spaces while becoming experts in evaluation of one of our investment assets. Choosing investments for female investors is one of our focuses for phase II. Trefuly …
We purchased two new domain names that will be added to our website portfolio. London-desk.com & Trefulondon.com
What is bootstrapping? (for startup finance)
BootStrapping– The term bootstrapping refers to a business owner self-financing a firm or business. The business owners create the business without external cash investment or loan debt financing.
Why Bootstrap a Company?
Using your own personal capital allows the business owner(s) to create their company using in-house financing.
- Business owners with not enough cash – Sole proprietors and companies may not qualify for business loans unless they can guarantee the loan with their own assets (House, stocks, Cash). In certain EU countries, banks require a 50 to 100% asset guarantee from small business owners.
- Your idea is not sexy – If your business idea is not exciting or fixing a pain point that is a cash cow, private equity investment firms and banks will not be interested. Most private equity investors want to cash out of an investment within five years of investing with a 400% return.
- You are a business Nomad – Not willing to work 23 hours a day? Want to have your own life? Self-financing by bootstrapping allows you to take a day off to visit your family or pivot without financiers pressuring you to stay focused on exiting
The benefits of Bootstrapping your Company
- Full control over your business financing and business growth.
- Less stress to founders from debt liability. Your stress will be based on your business budget not someone else’s expectations.
- The opportunity to create a corporate culture that fits with your brand and personal ideology.
- Full ownership of the business. Self financed business owners own 100 percent of their company.
- After three years your company is an asset in they eyes of banks. You can apply for a regular load and line of credit to continue growing your business.
- No pressure to grow faster than you can handle.
- Your company can stay private.
- Your personal investments increases your interest in seeing your business thrive.