Note: Firmsme pivoted in October 2022. Firmsme’s new focus is on the female investment market. Firmsme changed focus after doing primary research on budgeting and investment savings in association with asset acquisition strategies.
Firmsme.com is wholly owned by Trefuly LTD. We are a Scottish company located in Edinburgh. We have decades of experience in advisory services and consumer research.
Firmsme is documenting the creation and launch of it’s new project on the Blog part of the website.
Connect with us through email to schedule an appointment. Hello.adviser (at) firmsme (dot) com.
Blog Launch News
L Diamond Pink Ovals for long-term Investment
Current price for 8.25 carat is £125k per carat
Pivot of Focus for Trefuly – Finding Niche for Goes with Jeans
Since October 2022, I have been gathering data on spending habits and investments. The data collected has caused Firmsme to shift focus to the Female consumer investment strategies which means our crypto-currency project will be put on hold while we pivot to more established investments such as gems, real estate and other assets, which have …
Continue reading “Pivot of Focus for Trefuly – Finding Niche for Goes with Jeans”
Happy Holidays! We will be back on January 10, 2022
Bootstrapping |Reference | Start a Business
What is bootstrapping? (for startup finance)
BootStrapping– The term bootstrapping refers to a business owner self-financing a firm or business. The business owners create the business without external cash investment or loan debt financing.
Why Bootstrap a Company?
Using your own personal capital allows the business owner(s) to create their company using in-house financing.
- Business owners with not enough cash – Sole proprietors and companies may not qualify for business loans unless they can guarantee the loan with their own assets (House, stocks, Cash). In certain EU countries, banks require a 50 to 100% asset guarantee from small business owners.
- Your idea is not sexy – If your business idea is not exciting or fixing a pain point that is a cash cow, private equity investment firms and banks will not be interested. Most private equity investors want to cash out of an investment within five years of investing with a 400% return.
- You are a business Nomad – Not willing to work 23 hours a day? Want to have your own life? Self-financing by bootstrapping allows you to take a day off to visit your family or pivot without financiers pressuring you to stay focused on exiting
The benefits of Bootstrapping your Company
- Full control over your business financing and business growth.
- Less stress to founders from debt liability. Your stress will be based on your business budget not someone else’s expectations.
- The opportunity to create a corporate culture that fits with your brand and personal ideology.
- Full ownership of the business. Self financed business owners own 100 percent of their company.
- After three years your company is an asset in they eyes of banks. You can apply for a regular load and line of credit to continue growing your business.
- No pressure to grow faster than you can handle.
- Your company can stay private.
- Your personal investments increases your interest in seeing your business thrive.